Who: Deb Clarke
Theme: SOTL – why, what, when & how
When: Friday, September 3rd 2021 (Workshop 1 @ 9-10am | Workshop 2 @ 10-11am)
What: In this online workshop participants will be guided through the initial process of writing to disseminate their scholarly activity. Templates will be used to scaffold participants’ organisation of writing and selection of content.
This is an interactive and action-focused workshop so be prepared to engage.
- By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Differentiate between the terms scholarly activity and scholarship of teaching and learning;
- Draft a narrative for a learning and teaching podcast; or
- Draft an article for a learning and teaching professional publication.
What to bring:
- Your ideas re a challenge from your teaching experience, and
- how you addressed this challenge
Facilitator: Liz Dunlop